Kansas City’s Premier Construction Estimating event for General Contractors, Subcontractors, Construction Cost Estimators, Project Managers & Suppliers.
Join us as our Expert Speakers discuss a variety of Construction Estimating and Project Management topics and take the opportunity to network with other Construction Industry Professionals.
Build your knowledge and your network
Hosted by Associated Builders and Contractors Heart of America Chapter (ABC) & American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) Heartland Chapter #32
Keynote Speaker: TBD
Event Sponsor: Bangert Computer Systems
Trade Estimating Classes, Bid Day Simulations, Construction Estimating Software Presentations, Legal Issues for Estimators, Practical Excel Knowledge for Construction Professionals, Social Media for Estimators, Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts for Estimators & Project Managers, and other Estimating Technology, Take Off & Estimating Classes with classes ranging from Beginning Estimator level to Senior Estimator level.
*Topics subject to change
10 Reasons to Attend the 2019 KC Construction Estimating Academy
10. Stay abreast of the latest Estimating Tools & Technology.
9. Learn Social Media Strategies for Estimators
8. Take part in a General Contractor lead 11th Hour Bid Day Simulation
7. Learn about some of the latest Construction Technologies
6. Identify common Estimating and Construction Contract legal pitfalls
5. Find ways to work Smarter and Faster Estimating Construction work
4. Network with other Kansas City based Construction Estimators, Project Managers,
Suppliers and other Construction Professionals
3. Gain more Estimating Knowledge and make more Construction Industry Contacts in one day than a week spent in the office which can help your company Grow and Stay Competitive.
2. Meet some of the leading Construction Estimators in Kansas City
1. Learn new strategies & techniques for using Bluebeam Revu, PlanSwift and Excel which can make you more effective and valuable in Estimating and Managing Construction Projects
Continental breakfast and Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue Ultimate Buffet lunch with Baby Back Ribs included.
$199 per person ($210.94 with fee)
$65 per full-time student ($69.57 with fee)
Lunch included with registration. Cancellations must be received 7 days in advance to avoid billing.
Sponsorships & Trade Booth Spaces are now available, to purchase Sponsorship click on Tickets button
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is free for this event
What can I bring into the event?
You are welcome to bring laptop computers, tablets and cell phones. We ask that cell phones be set to vibrate only or be turned off while in one of the seminars
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Eric Soriano at (913) 269-1234 or email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Full refunds are available up until 7 days before event because we will commit to a food order after that. If you cannot make it you are welcome to send someone else in your place.